Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LOWEPRO
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:57:13 -0400

Jim-
Okay- clue me in here... Is it just the sizes and styles, or are the Tamrac
not as sturdy, or what. I am interested in your insight here. I have always
like the padding in the Tamrac, and for what I use them for- sort of 'tote'
bags for my carry-everywhere cameras, they are super. I always felt the
Lowepro to be alright, but not as preferable as the foam seemed thinner, and
the bags just seemed - more lightweight.
Dan