Subject: Re: [Leica] leicamsterdam
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 00:30:01 +0200

Guy,

Foto Nivo-Schweitzer, Haarlemmerdijk 114, 1013 JH Amsterdam (close to
the Central Station) is best. I have bought my Pradovit projector, a
50mm Summilux and my Nikon LS-2000 scanner there. Good selection of new
and used Leica stuff. Tel. 020-623-3159, closed Thursdays.

Gullikers, Beverwijkstraat 34, 1024 VR Amsterdam, tel. 020-632-1758.
This is a branch of a shop in Maastricht. I have never been to the
Amsterdam location; but the Maastricht one is good (I bought my Noctilux
there at a very good price), so the Amsterdam shop may be worth checking
out.

There is also a Leica dealer on Nieuwendijk (forgot the name) but it is
more touristy.

Nathan

Guy Bennett wrote:

> one & all,
>
> does anyone know of a leicaphile camera store in amsterdam? any good
> bookstores specializing in photography titles?
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> guy bennett

- --
Nathan Wajsman