Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Leica P2002 Projectors
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 21:14:44 -0700 (PDT)

Well, once the novelty wears off, I think the P2002 is still going to be
made for a while: after all it is the only true Leica out there: the RT-m
and -s are actually what we have in this country as German Kodaks, and I
suspect the contract will wear out like the one with Singer for the RT300
did. It drives me crazy that I have one lens for these things (Kodak
Retinar 55mm) and it doesn't have the rack for my Ektagraphics.

Lucian