Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B & W Filters
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 08:24:47 -0400

I agree.  I can recall a guy from whom I bought a couple of lenses, trying
to impress upon me the fact that he was including Leitz yellow-green
filters with them.   He told me you need these when using b/w.  I have
always thought of yellow filters as the standard b/w filter, and have never
used the Y-G filters.  Maybe I will give them a try.

Dan C.