Subject: Re: [Leica] What do you do with Leica Projectors
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:47:53 EDT

I have owned several Pradovit projectors and now own the Pradovit Color 2.
They returned from the New Jersey facility some three months ago.  They went
there because they were sticking and very slow changing slides.  A secondary
problem was the auto focus mechanism and the hunting they went through.  I
have 120mm lens on the lap desolve.  I use a 84 in screen to observe the
pictures.  The pictures never center on the screen properly.

The last trip cost me $350 per projector.  Is there someone in the U. S. who
knows how to properly get the damn things going properly.  The images are
great  BUT!

Clifton