Subject: [Leica] (Thambar) Mary to Dan
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 18:41:34 EDT

 Dan m'boy - the spot is exactly 1/2" (12.5mm) in diameter, silver on one
 side & black* on the other --- but if not used on the Thambar, it has to be
 glued to a clear or UV filter & then used with a large diameter lens of the
 uncorrected spherical aberration type like the 125/2.5 Hektor - it is just
 not effective on most other lenses of smaller diameter & the f: stop has
 to be recomputed proportionally to the effective fl/dia ratio.

 Mary Grace