Subject: [Leica] salgado lenses
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 00:42:57 -0300

Some days ago a friend of mine asked me about the leica equipment used by
Sebastiao Salgado. I knew that he used both M and R systems but I have no
info about the lenses. According to his photos he seems to respect HCB
tradition and to avoid extreme focal distances (no 28, no 200mm) Does
anybody have further information not only about the Focal distances but also
about the lens models?

Thanks
carlos