Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: FS Leica P2002 Projectors
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 01:08:35 EDT

Hi Roger,

In fact the new RT projectors are made by Kodak Germany.  I doubt the P2002
will disappear from the catalog because the new RT projectors have replaced
it as "the top of the line."  Remember that straight tray projectors still
have primacy in Europe, whereas the carousel round tray is king of the hill
in the US.  I predict the RT projectors will do much better in the US than
they will do in Europe.

Bill Rosauer