Subject: Re: [Leica] salgado lenses
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 15:39:52 -0400

At 12:02 PM 6/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Maybe it is a typo, printed 60mm instead of 50mm
>>sl
>
>if it is a typo, it is of the chronic variety as it appears in both the
>interview tina reports as well as the one i excerpted.
>
>guy

I think those who said it was an R lens are right.  That 60mm
Macro-Elmarit-R is a great lens.  In fact, I've decided to carry the R4 to
Honduras with me to use that lens.  I won't carry the R8.  It's just too
heavy.  Plus the R4 uses the same batteries as my M6's.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/