Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 23:06:34 -0300

Donal:

What a timely post.  I have been asked to take some yacht racing pictures
by our Yacht club and was wondering how one steadied the large telephotos.
I have a 280 2.8, or a 400 2.8 to use along with 1.4x and 2x extenders.

Our club is also hosting the Etchells North Americans in 2000 and I will
have to get some Etchells pictures as well for our program.  For the
nautical crowd, there is a video of me steering my Etchells upwind in about
25 knots of breeze.  It is at:

http://www.etchells.org/photos/video/can63.avi

Regards,

Robert