Subject: Re: [Leica] Vario-Elmar-R 1.4/35-70 - How good??? (also some FS)
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 21:43:52 -0500

Bryan,

>Lens selection is one of the most subjective things in photography, but
>wouldn't this lens just give you about the same range/speed that you have

Thanks for the reply.  And thanks to everyone else who has helped.  I am
still in somewhat of a quandry (as can be seen from my mis-posted e-mail
earlier) - probably, what I'm going to do right now - is go to bed.

Some may dream of sugar plums - I'll dream of Ms and Rs, at least I hope so.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, Tx