Subject: RE: [Leica] Vario-Elmar-R 1.4/35-70 - How good??? (also some FS)
From: "Clompus, Richard [INN]" <RCLOMPUS@INNUS.JNJ.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:56:27 -0400

Dick,

The new job is working out well.  I miss patient care and haven't treated
anyone in about 8 weeks.  On the other hand, I'm learning new things
everyday about business, budgets and deadlines.  Its a very different world
here.  I hope to educate about 40,000 eye docs over the next few years about
new spectacle lenses that utilize new technology never seen on this planet
<bg>.

I still enjoy my Leicas.  I have initiated a project to document the
building of our company. 11X14 B&W prints now are hung in our building so
everyone can see them.  Great for moral and even more fun for me.

Be well and you won't go wrong with the 35-70/4 lens.

Richard