Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Camera Bags
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 11:20:42 -0700

Dan Post wrote:

> Using a diaper bag for your camera guarantees that you'll have a crappy
> outlook on life....
>
> Dan
<snip>
> >Mark Rabiner wrote:
> >
> >> <snip> they take it
> >> its
> >>
> >> Stealing is a crime against women and children! They'll never get my
> >> diapers!!!
> >
> >You carry your camera in a dirty diaper bag? I've heard of people doing
> >this, but it's really where I draw the line!
> >
> >Bernard
Tina Manley suggested the diaper bags. I suggested they be made
realistic in the smell area. Overkill. Funny and gross as this may be I
will be checking into it. I like the idea of it's natural insulation.
There would be noting as inoculous as a diaper bag. But they might come
looking for your baby, increasingly a hot item for the sticky fingered.
Mark Rabiner
And what will happen when they don't find that baby?