Subject: Re: [Leica] A Humbling Experience
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:08:54 -0500

Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net> on 06/03/99 01:44:05 PM

Please respond to leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

To:   leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
cc:    (bcc: Glen M. Robinson/DSP/Imation)

"Glen M. Robinson" wrote:
<snip>
Another response to Glen's post by me, this one I'm not sure is to
the/his point.

Of course decades later when we brought her to Portland she had an album
filled with people she didn't know. Had no idea who they were. I'm going
to have my Mother put captions in her album while she has the chance.
Mark Rabiner

My wife came to the same conclusion last night.  The beautiful antique album
that she bought yesterday for $2 would be invaluable to the appropriate people,
but we have no idea how to identify them.  We have dozens of photo albums at our
home and have relied upon memory to identify the pictures.  Now that we are in
our mid-fifties we are starting to realize that we may not be immortal.  We plan
to get to start labeling the pictures.

Glen