Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:48:03 -0400

Man, like always with th' negative vibes! If the baby's not there, they-
like figger they got there TOO LATE!
ya know? Can ya dig it?

Cool Breeze Daddy Dan

Serious note from your local Neighborhood Watch:
I went out to get our posthole digger in order to put up an ornate bird
feeder my SO bought. It was gone. After checking with children, and siblings
to see if they had it, all in the negative, I asked my neighbor next door if
I might borrow his.
"Sure, it's under the back steps...." Well, it wasn't. His was gone too. We
then asked the neighbor across the street- he said, "Sure!" too, and when he
went to get it, he came back- dejected. His was gone,too!
So, if the posthole diggers weren't abducted by aliens needing them to take
core samples, then I have come to the conclusion that people will STEAL
ANYTHING if they've a mind to do it. The idea of gift wrapping your garbage
and leaving it on the car seat during the garbage strike begins to sound
less like a joke!
CBDD