Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Camera Bags
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 14:40:25 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 11:20 AM 6/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >Tina Manley suggested the diaper bags. I suggested they be made
> >realistic in the smell area. Overkill. Funny and gross as this may be I
> >will be checking into it. I like the idea of it's natural insulation.
> >There would be noting as inoculous as a diaper bag. But they might come
> >looking for your baby, increasingly a hot item for the sticky fingered.
> >Mark Rabiner
> >And what will happen when they don't find that baby?
>
> Mark -
>
> You mean you don't carry babies along to act as models?  Have you ever read
> "The Ransom of Red Chief"?  Anybody stealing one of my babies would be
> looking for me to pay me to take them back!  You've just got to train them
> right!
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina
<snip>
The whole idea of the addition to your camera bag of baby shoes for that
added human interest to any drab highlightless shot should have given me
that idea. In the yellow pages what do you look under for advanced baby
products? The yuppie's in my neighborhood have baby carriages which look
like they were designed to go to the moon in a pinch. More wheels than
you can count. Advanced plastics unknown by NASA. I'm sure they have
Gyro's in them insured by Harrods.
Mark :-) Rabiner
I've been Marked Down!!!!!!!!