Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New M-6 Version - now official
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 19:57:58 +1000

- --------------5A0C6007B48F226189D9B085

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> I fear that any "improvement" in the M loading system would prevent the use
> of Leica cassettes...a result that I would NOT approve of.
>
> Ken Wilcox

Ken,

as far as I remember the with the M6, a late model, I owed,  one was not able to
use leica cassettes anymore. Also the little button on the right hand side
(looking from the front),
was missing. This button held the flash bracket. I used it to enable me to screw
my tripod in to the centre of the Leica.

Regards,     Horst Schmidt

- --------------5A0C6007B48F226189D9B085

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Ken Wilcox wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I fear that any "improvement" in the M loading system
would prevent the use
<BR>of Leica cassettes...a result that I would NOT approve of.

<P>Ken Wilcox
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
Ken,

<P>as far as I remember the with the M6, a late model, I owed,&nbsp; one
was <B>not</B> able to use leica cassettes anymore. Also the little button
on the right hand side (looking from the front),
<BR>was missing. This button held the flash bracket. I used it to enable
me to screw my tripod in to the centre of the Leica.

<P>Regards,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------5A0C6007B48F226189D9B085--