Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #27
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 21:28:19 +0400

Dan Cardish wrote:

> My reading of the quote has it that Herr Cohn is unwillingly produce
> an M7, not that he is unable to.

You take _on the record_ words at face value? One wrong word can turn
company shares into toilet paper. It's politics.

And the company he now heads is clearly unable to do the things they
would be more than willing to, like produce that infamous drive for the
R8. It's not even funny anymore; it's scary. The development of such a
simple accessory requires only one thing: cash. If it's a technology
problem, then perhaps it's long due time Mr Cohn should ask Nikon
engineers to lend a hand, at a fee?

Bernard