Subject: [Leica] Looking for a 35 Summilux lens hood...dammit!
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 19:48:03 -0400

Dammit!!
Dinged up my Summilux 35 (non-ASPH) lens hood. Now the threads are all
f***ked up and it's all but impossible to unscrew it to use filters (gasp!-
let me explain- was shooting some Ilford SFX using a red filter for maximum
infrared effect). The part that mounts on the lens is fine, but I've bent
the shade...
If anyone has or knows where to find one (this is the lens with a '35' on
the barrel) please let me know. It works OK, but if I want to comfortably
use filters I need another hood.

thanks,

Bob Keene