Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #31
From: DAVE YODER <leica@home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 20:39:47 -0700

I'm wondering if this M-heavy crowd might be errantly assuming Salgado
wouldn't use an R unless it were to compensate for an M shortcoming (the
60mm Macro debate). In my pre-Leica days, way before I thought I could
ever afford to be part of the club, I think I recall Salgado using R's
(gasp!) predominantly. I'm foggy but I think I also recall a picture of
him, drenched black in oil from sabotaged Kuwaiti wells, with more than
one Leica SLR hanging from him.

Dave Y.