Subject: [Leica] R: Help Wanted!
From: "linda" <lindaboz@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:07:35 +0200

Hello Luggers,
I have found a cosmetically magnificent 7x50 beh(WWII Leitz) Porro II
binoculars which unluckyly has prisms very foggy and sligthly uncollimated.
Is there any Lugger who can suggest who can clean and collimate these
binoculars?
I would prefer to find an European repairman.
Thank You.
Giancarlo Bozzano