Subject: [Leica] More Leica NJ incompetence
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:16:55 -0400

Luggers:

Here's an update on the defective P2002 (original message below). As of
today, eleven days since the first posting, Leica NJ has been contacted by
my dealer, his rep and me, yet I still have a defective P2002 sitting in my
home.

Today I called and talked to Nels Thorson. I asked when my new projector
would arrive, that I was eager to show some slides with the projector I had
paid for nearly 2 months ago. He told me that it would not ship until they
had the old one back and asked if UPS had picked it up. (They have not)

I asked why a new machine had not been shipped to me with the pickup order
and he replied "We're not stupid". Well I don't know know about that. I
have a LOT of Leica equipment, much of it purchased new, including two
lenses so far this year and two last year and a body the year before.
Because of this "customer service" I'm begining to hear the call of Contax,
or perhaps medium format.

Anyone have the name of a "boss" at Leica who cares enough about the
customer to get this taken care of?

Ken Wilcox