Subject: RE: [Leica] by the way
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:52:24 -0400

Nathan - No provocation taken. I love The Simpsons, and am forced by my
16-year-old to watch it endlessly...It is one of the most clever shows on
TV...And I was astounded to hear that mid-level writers on the Simpons are
paid in the $250000 range!.....I don't know whether it's available over
there, but if you can find Homicide anywhere, watch it! Astoundingly good
writing, directing and acting - far and away the best drama on American
television..... But not for the kiddees....

B. D.