Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: typical E-bay bad deal
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:40:45 -0700

>The only thing E-bay does is, inflate markets.

gentlemen,

while i agree with you in principle, i must say that there is the
occasional deal: i recently watched a mint-/ex++ iiif rdst body go for
$630., that's at least $200. less than what they usually go for (almost
cried). that said, the 'feeding frenzy' mentality does seem to be rather
flagrant in those virtual auctions. what if we try to auction off a few of
mark's dirty diaper camera bags, just to test the waters. otherwise we
could be in deep s*** if we go into full production and nobody's buying !

guy