Subject: Re: [Leica] by the way
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 09:43:54 +0100

John Hudson wrote:

> About the same level of culture as Coronation Street I guess!
>
> jh

John,
I don't think so. My family watch Coro', wheras I join them for The Simpsons,
I being the discerning type - naturally, I choose Leica!!!! (on-topic)
Whereas Coro' has only to excite the audience, The Simpsons has first to
analyse the audience (society) and then retell that story, with excitement,
and provide comic commentary at the same time.
Wonderful, yes, but perhaps not "America's greatest achievement", etc....

Jem