Subject: Re: [Leica] HM or not ?
From: The Lautersteins <leicam2@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 16:13:10 -0500

I've just re-subscribed to the group and would like to ask that any of you
who show your black and white images on the web forward that address to me.
 I very much enjoy exchanging information and ideas related to the making
of images with Leicas rather than the cameras themselves.

Best Regards,

George Lauterstein
http://www.flash.net/~leicam2/