Subject: Re: [Leica] HLOTS?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:12:25 -0400

At 01:00 PM 6/10/99 -0400, Dan Post wrote:
>It was short for "Homicide, Life on the Streets"- the late lamented
>television series about the Baltimore Police Homicide Squad. A rare show
>with good writing, good story lines, good characterizations and good
>character development, good photography- the Barry Levinson Hand Held
>Photography technique not withstanding- (toned down in recent years)
>It was good- which reinforces everyones opinion that the networks cater to
>the lowest common denominator of banality and silliness by cancelling it.
>Fortunately, I get Court TV and can see re-runs!

Allow me to confess to being a babe in the woods on this stuff.  I do HAVE
a television (hell, I have three or four of them), but none have been
turned on since my son was here for Easter Break, and, even then, only for
the watching of movies on a vcr.

No, I am not television-literate, and haven't been since HILL STREET BLUES.
 My life is a lot calmer, now that I avoid the brain-washing of Peter
Jennings and Dan Rather and whoever else is currently berating the American
people about how Big Government Is Fun.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!