Subject: [Leica] HM vs Std M6
From: NASEN Dave Purchase <dp@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:53:50 -0700

For me, I wear glasses, the HM does the same thing to the 35mm frameline
that the std does to the 28, makes it virtually useless when photographing
any subject with the least bit of action, if one likes to know where the
edge of the negative will be.  What distracts me most about both systems is
the amount of space the 75 takes up inside the 50.
best
dp

Dave Purchase
Point Defiance AIDS Projects