Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: of fountain pens and Leicas
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:34:36 -0400

Jim-

you and your friends are crying out for help with self-esteem issues....
I think the best thing is to learn to love yourselves without the "things".
So, send ME your Leica's and Mount Blancs, and start to embrace yourself
for who you are!!! You'll feel better, and so will I.....

Sincerely,

Bob Keene