Subject: Re: [Leica] Price -- M6 Battery Cover
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:31:27 -0700

The battery cover  deal is generating lots of conflicting feedback as to
do they cost 5 15 or 50 or 75 bucks? I had asserted my local camera
store here wanted 75. Leica sells 'em for 20? I would love to think my
local camera store here is more of a rippoff than the average but I
think that would not be the case. I would love it if someone would call
their local camera store and ask for the price. On a road trip with 2
out of 3 thousand miles to go I would have paid a hundred. I just love
it when those LED's light up. I get sad when they don't. Cross. Why not
just guess or use a little meter? I had gotten used to swithing lenese
fast and each one had its own wierd filter on it. Green, Red, Yellow
Green. I needed my amazing TTL meter. High Tech!
Mark Rabiner
Would the price for a Battery Cover on the retail list say: "Whatever
you can get"?!