Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and Watches.
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:22:46 -0700 (PDT)

There are some holes in the indicator ring which show a contrasty color
only corresponding to the aperture selected. The displacement is not
symetrical about the focus mark and their assymetry varies with the
aperture, thus leading me to believe they are true depth of field
indicators and not aproximated ones.

Lucian