Subject: Re: [Leica] Hanky - the new pen thread
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 09:13:54 +0100

Alex,
(loved the post!)
To keep this Leica related - do you now find that you have a problem
with snot
occassionally finding its way onto the Leica, now that you given up
Hanky using, it
must end up everywhere / anywhere!
Perhaps I could suggest that if this happens you wipe the snot of your
Leica with a
....... Hanky!
What a brilliant invention ;)

Jem