Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's move on
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 14:10:21 -0500

>Wouldn't the red dot be better if it were a
>blue dot? How about a purple dot?

As far as the dots go I have discovered that getting one of those small
smiley face type dots works much better than the red Leica dot....I
covered my Leica dot with a green angry face dot....causes a fair bit of
conversation when I pull out my M6...

Q: Why is that stupid face glued to the front of your camera?

A: So you know I am a SOB with out having to ask.  ;)

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net