Subject: Re: [Leica] True parallelism
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:45:26 -0400

At 10:10 PM 6/12/99 +0200, Christian Payot wrote:
>If definition is the only quality you value in a picture, why not use a large
>format : the results will be incredibly more detailed. The differences
will be
>much more visible than between Leica and Canon (or Nikon, or ...).

Please, Christian, do not be a fool.  If you honestly believe that a $5
Kodak box camera, in the hands of a competent photographer, is capable of
taking as fine a picture as would a Leica camera in the hands of an equally
competent photographer, well, then, I guess you win.

But, as Edmund Burke commented on another topic, "Anyone who believes that
shouldn't be allowed to wander around at liberty without a keeper."

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!