Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's move on
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 18:10:32 -0700

Bernard wrote:
> When I read this group actively about a year ago, I was almost
> intimidated by the collective knowledge and expertise. Now it's just
> like most any Usenet group; fun, but pretty worthless. No, I haven't
> done much to make it any better. In fact, if it hadn't degraded so
><snip>
>
> George Huczek wrote:
>
> > You know, I've been wading through reams of messages on this list over
><snip>
I find that once in a while we all run out of Leica things to talk about
or Re talk about. It's nice when a new slant on looking at this whole
Leica issue comes up which is food for thought and conversation. I'm
always grateful and I've learned a lot here and passed off some
information & disinformation myself.
But nothing beats this great cerebral concept of "why you guys don't
live up to my expectations so I'm leaving" thread. It has given me a
whole new view of photography. Thanks you, naysayers for your generous
positive input. I'm going to go out and be a better, more to the point person.
Mark Rabiner
Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anyone really care?
 Chicago?