Subject: Re: [Leica] Can this roll be saved?
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 21:27:34 -0500

>This morning I was shooting in 90 degree heat and 80% humidity, conditions
>which obviously addled my brain. I ended up shooting a roll of Royal Gold
>25 at
>ISO 100

Sure...that is only a 2 stop push.  Back when shooting news I used to
shoot 400 color neg at 1600 regularly...looked better than the 1600 speed
fuji ever thought about looking.

Will increase contrast and may affect the color some, but it still should
give some acceptable results.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net