Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Let's move on ?
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 00:47:50 -0400

After reading your post, while watching Le Mans on Speedvision, and
noting it is 12:43 on my Cronomat, I decided to raise a Midleton in your
honor.  I would have used a Mont Blanc to write this but being
e-mail.....
As you noted, many of us have more then one interest in life and it is
bound to drift in and out of these posts.  Overall strikes me as it
makes the group a little more friendly.
Bill

Jim Brick wrote in part;
So from cow crap, to single malt, to my junky Omega Speedmaster
(3820.53.26
with steel band) that I love to time my long exposure Leica photographs
with, to the SOOKYS, LOOKYS, and NOOKYS, and other wonderful stuff, I
toast
to all conversations for a richer and fuller Leica Users Group.

Jim