Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT Leica - BMW - McLaren
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 00:23:34 -0400

Speedvison chose to cover the sidelines as it ended, aside from being
there, not much can be done.  The year we were there, watched the end
from the press tower, no better spot for the end.  Found it interesting
that the easiest camera to identify was the Elph.  Not even a Minilux to
be seen :->
Bill

When I saw (on TV only) Mika Hakkinen cross the line in Montreal I did
not
look at any cameras.
All the best!
Raimo