Subject: Re: [Leica] European prices for P2002? - 50% off
From: john@fine-art-photo.demon.co.uk (John Pattison)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:52:56 +0000

Richard,
the same thing in the U.K. I believe they are selling off the last of the
great "made in Germany" projectors to enable the new (Rotary tray equipped)
RT-s and RT-m to take over.
The P2002 is currently a 'last chance to buy' bargain.
Leica have introduced a new Bright-light kit for the P2002 to bring its
optical performance up to the RT, but this does not mean they are
continuing manufacture. It is just a modification to old equipment, like
other mods they do. Buy it with the Super Colorplan P and have a lifetime
of great projection!
It takes standard DIN trays (50), and LKM high density trays (80).
Although i believe the USA loves rotary trays?