Subject: [Leica] Some new pictures from Besançon (France)
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:29:39 +0200

Hello friends,

From what I read, some of you come to France during this summer.
I guess you will not have time enough to visit a region near Swiss
called Jura. Too bad for you :-). As a matter of fact, I was working
in Besançon, a city in this area, two weeks ago.

We had a couple of sunny days when I could shoot some pictures. I scanned
some of them. You can see them at
http://www.jcberger.com/photography/gallery.

By the way, if you come near Lyon, drop me a mail.

All the best.

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)