Subject: [Leica] wtb: lenses
From: kyle cassidy <cassidy@hector.asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:13:43 -0400 (EDT)

howdy folks,
  I'm looking for some user lenses. Either:

  M 35 and/or 50mm

or

 screwmount + adapters.

also interested in russian copies + adapters, if you have any lying in
drawer and you're thinking "geez, why the heck did i buy this dang zenit
35 f 3.5? i'll never use it" -- i'd like to take it off your hands.

price is the issue, not cosmetics, so bring me your tired, your painted,
your engraved, your beaten, huddled lenses yearning to take photos....

that kind of stuff.

thanks for your time and expertise,

kyle