Subject: RE: [Leica] Tri-Elmar and Depth of Field Hyperfocal distance
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 07:57:25 -0400

Mark - As the ultimate "f--k the manual, just do it" guy, let me suggest
that you step out of the circle of confusion, set infinity on the right hand
f stop marking corresponding to the f stop you're using on what ever lens
you're shooting with, look to the left hand f stop marking, and shoot....I'm
sure there's some terrific technical explanation, but....