Subject: Re: [Leica] Summarit/Summilux performance
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:38:42 -0400

Dick-
Glad to see you're not totally bereft! :o}~
I have had fun with the Summarit, and 800 iso film at partys- able to get
photos when people say, "Oops, your flash didn't go off!" I am sure the
Summilux is far superior, but, gosh, it looks so good on my M3 I just can't
help myself. I had Sherry do a CLA on mine, and I am not ashamed to use it
or be seen using it! Nice old lens!
Dan