Subject: RE: [Leica] Light meter advice
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:42:03 -0700

The Sekonic by far.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Gary Elshaw [mailto:gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 6:52 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] Light meter advice

Hi All,

Well, i've decided to take the plunge and buy a new light meter due to my
desire to buy a used Summilux, displacing my MR Meter. I have two that i'm
looking at, and i'd like your advice on which you think is the better of
the two.

1. The Lunasix 3 which can be had for $90, or

2. The Sekonic 308 meter with slideset for $70

We've often discussed meters here before, and everyone has there
favourites, but out of the two what would be your pick.

Take care,
Gary