Subject: RE: [Leica] Bad M Repair Experience
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:57:26 -0600

Hi,

No. I was literally just heading out the door for two months in Central
America, so didn't have the time. Then, while I was there, the M6 packed in
completely. On return I sent it to Sherry for fixing - which she did to
perfection (she also replaced said red dot).

It was only when I got the camera back I started thinking about it again

Tim A