Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger lens mount -- bayonet or screw
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:59:11 -0400

At 05:56 AM 6/17/99 +0000, Dan Khong wrote:

>What camera/lens systems utilise the T-mount?

All, and none.  You get a T-mount adapter for your camera, and then can use
any T-mount lens on this camera.  It was originally hawked by, I believe,
Vivitar in its opening days, and boomed widely in the 1960's.  Today, the
T-mount system is pretty much restricted to Astrophotography, though
Questar, bless 'em, still use M42, which they call "P-mount" (and, when I
objected, Questar assured me that this stood for the proper
'Praktica-mount' and not for that improper abomination, "Pentax screw-mount"),

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!