Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Let's move on ?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:12:08 -0400

My favorite all time 'blonde-joke' (told to me by my blonde daughter)

Two blondes are walking through the woods when one looks at the ground and
notices some tracks.
She exclaims, "Oh, look! Deer tracks!"
The second blonde replies: "Those aren't deer tracks, those are moose tracks!"
"Deer tracks!"
"Moose tracks!!"
They are deer tracks!!"
"I'm telling you they're moose tracks!!!"

and while they were arguing the train hit them........

(to bring it on topic- then a moose with a Minilux took a photograph)

Bob Keene