Subject: [Leica] Re: Useful (spous)ipod
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 99 01:41:59 GMT

Absolutely! The perfect mate is one who will carry your gear with a minimum
amount of whining (despite the impending risk of the onset of skeletal
deformities amid a swarm of mosquitos or in a crowded airport.) Fortunately I
found him... :-) He also doesn't ask a single question when a new Leica item
makes a sudden mysterious appearance in the house.

Sandy