Subject: [Leica] Montreal bound
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:58:07 -0400

Dear Luggers, especially Montrealais,

Work has taken me to Montreal, Canada and I will be commuting
between Montreal and Boston quite a bit this coming year.  I would
appreciate tips on Montreal locations (city scapes,night and day,
street scenes,  people in public places, Montreal
neighborhoods, etc.) and also local stores for film,
development, processing (color and B&W negatives),
Leica equipment and service, old photo/camera equipment,
etc.

Thanks much in advance.

- - Phong