Subject: [Leica] Let's Settle the MLU question...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:48:34 -0400

Dr. Black Tape suggests the following unscientific study to settle for all
times - on the LUG - the debate over whether a pro, and pro camera, can
survive without having graduated from MLU:

Beginning today, for the next 90 days make a note of each time you need to
use MLU - what subject you are shooting and under what circumstances. At the
end of 90 days, post a message on the LUG describing the number of times you
had to use MLU and describe the circumstances.

And by the way, while Dr. Black Tape doesn't necessarily argue with
Keppler's conclusion that images made at a 60th with MLU are sharper than
those without, he wonders how many images Keppler was unable to make because
he couldn't see them through his blacked out viewfinder. :-)